Thursday, June 30, 2011

Free Stuff & Construction

This blog is undergoing major construction and will become fully functional with a great new look and new feature by the end of July (maybe sooner).

In the meantime, if you would like a free copy of my book on the member-driven church, Awake From Atrophy: Rethinking Church (Not the Bible) And Finishing the Reformation, send me an email at scott@memberdrivenchurch.com and I'll send you an email with the book attached. Yes, the e-book is for sale at Amazon and Barnes & Noble (and the printed versions will be finished around the end of July, too), but I don't want money to be a barrier for the spread of these ideas. So if you don't want to buy it, I will literally just give it to you for free. It's a fable of Drew & Jessica Walker going through a crisis and discovering the member-driven church. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment